Ilén Zazueta-Hall · 707-332-8646 · email@example.com
Product and User Experience Leader
Bringing design, engineering and business teams together to build smarter, more connected solutions.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Planning
- Product Development
- Client Relationship Management
- Team Development
- Project Management
- New Business Development
- User Experience Design
- Energy and Renewables
- IoT/Connected Devices
Exponential Machines LLC (Stealth) - Berkeley, CA
Director, Client Engagement (May 2017 - Present)
- Generate requirements and roadmap for AI orchestration platform through cognitive solutions development for Global 500 clients.
- Define and scale process for client engagement from pre-sales discovery, through client-onboarding, team formation and project execution.
- Provide technical and business insight at every level of the customer engagement; guide project agile practices at development team level and represent company with executive stakeholders.
Enphase Energy - Petaluma, CA
Sr. Director, Product Management (April 2013 - May 2017)
- Defined product roadmap and coordinated design, execution, and launch of energy management hardware and software products for residential product portfolio.
- Led product management, product marketing and UX teams for residential systems and energy management.
- Collaborated with CSO, CTO and Business Development to define connected home strategy and identify ecosystem partners. Developed three year product transformation strategy for evolution of HW component-based approach into an integrated home energy platform.
Principal Product Manager (March 2012 - April 2013)
- Built and managed Agile product owner team including user experience and interaction design; Introduced mobile-first design practice for cloud software. Mentored new product managers.
- Developed new products and partnerships such as revenue grade energy metering solution, integrating partner-sourced meter with Enphase’s gateway and cloud-based monitoring soution
Sr. Product Manager, Software (September 2010 - September 2012).
- Product Owner for embedded and cloud software Scrum teams for solar home and fleet monitoring solution. Designed and launched app for customer onboarding.
Salesforce.com San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager, Web (August 2009 - August 2010)
- Leader for organization-wide transition to agile marketing methods, coordinating an "all-in" effort across 9 marketing teams
- Spearheaded identification and implementation of key technologies for customer acquisition and conversion such as geolocation and social media integration
WorkingPoint Inc. - San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager (December 2007 - August 2009)
- Defined product strategy and facilitated execution for workingpoint.com, a multi-tenant SaaS invoicing, bookkeeping and CRM system for the Very Small Business (VSB) market.
- Over the course of 12 months established new business model, architecture and feature set and re-launched under new brand.
- Hands-on definition of new product features and enhancements from market research, competitive analysis, win/loss analysis and user research.
MarketLive, Inc. - Petaluma, CA
Product Manager (February 2005 – December 2007)
- Managed full product life cycle-- from strategic planning to tactical implementation--for the MarketLive e-commerce platform.
- Product Owner for Rapid Applications Development team, piloting user-centered design and agile development methodologies. Team delivered 200% of anticipated functionality in first 6 months.
LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. - Emeryville, CA - Senior Manager, Developer Studio Programs
Snowball.com - San Francisco, CA - Software Development Manager, Publishing Systems
IGN Entertainment, Inc. - Brisbane, CA - Software Engineer
BA, Humanities, New College of Florida
Methodologies: Lean, Scrum, Kanban, User Centered Design (UCD), Journey Mapping
Tools: Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence), Axure, Sketch, Marvel, Google Analytics
Grant: Method and apparatus for smart climate control - US 8620476 B2
Application: Method and apparatus for distributed generator lifecycle management - US 20110106654 A1
Application: Method and apparatus for energy data visualization - US 20140210845 A1